Did you mean: 

TU GW, it worked!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU GW, it worked!

ficohelp wrote:
Bren-
maybe it wasn't an actual GW, wrong choice of abbreviations, it was more of I was disputing an account that shows a balance and also showed closed, and it wasnt closed...in the same letter i asked TU to delete a different account that is reaching 7 years...I don't think TU would have if it was not permitted....

Myhearts sent in a GW to TU and got a judgement deleted.  Search for her thread.  Mine was a different circumstance than hers, but I tweaked her letter and faxed.  I figured it couldn't hurt anyway, I've been told no before.  LOL.  Still waiting to hear.   
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by bren39 on 08-11-2007 06:19 AM
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message Edited by bren39 on 08-11-2007 06:20 AM
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

daytona18 wrote:

ficohelp wrote:
Bren-
maybe it wasn't an actual GW, wrong choice of abbreviations, it was more of I was disputing an account that shows a balance and also showed closed, and it wasnt closed...in the same letter i asked TU to delete a different account that is reaching 7 years...I don't think TU would have if it was not permitted....was a different circumstance than hers, but I tweaked her letter and faxed.  I figured it couldn't hurt anyway, I've been told no before.  LOL.  Still waiting to hear.   

ok..I get what youre saying..But it worked and Im happy for you...I am disputing right now as well and like Myhearts I have a judgment coming off soon and I faxed a ''goodwill'' last week to 2 of the CRA'S and hoping for a good outcome..Smiley Happy

Daytona I wish you good luck with yours as well..Better for us to try and fail then to fail and not try....every little thing helps these days....Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

bren39 wrote:

daytona18 wrote:

ficohelp wrote:
Bren-
maybe it wasn't an actual GW, wrong choice of abbreviations, it was more of I was disputing an account that shows a balance and also showed closed, and it wasnt closed...in the same letter i asked TU to delete a different account that is reaching 7 years...I don't think TU would have if it was not permitted....was a different circumstance than hers, but I tweaked her letter and faxed.  I figured it couldn't hurt anyway, I've been told no before.  LOL.  Still waiting to hear.   

ok..I get what youre saying..But it worked and Im happy for you...I am disputing right now as well and like Myhearts I have a judgment coming off soon and I faxed a ''goodwill'' last week to 2 of the CRA'S and hoping for a good outcome..Smiley Happy

Daytona I wish you good luck with yours as well..Better for us to try and fail then to fail and not try....every little thing helps these days....Smiley Happy

I am not holding my breath.  My judgement is paid but nowhere near time age off.  I didn't think then CRA's could remove without investigation either unless it is a case such as myhearts or a judgement nearing the obsolete point.  But, I figured, what the hey!  My only problem is, how to get them off if this doesn't work.  My plea only shows that I know it is mine, I have taken responsibility for it being there, etc.  Another board I visit suggests picking the certified judgment apart and if ANY information on the CR is wrong, then dispute.  The only thing I really come up with is the amounts on the same judgement on TU and EQ differ, the difference being the original amount on one and the debt with court costs on the other.  If this doesn't pan out, then maybe I can beg the OC to remove.  This leadds me to another question for the PROS, but I will ask in another post.  Sorry so long...
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.