Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Is Driving CK CreditWise Computers Crazy

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

TU Is Driving CK CreditWise Computers Crazy

Whatever is been going on with that glitch people have been posting about recently is apparently still in full swing and making for alerts/updates almost every 2-4 days on CK + Capital One's CreditWise too.

I mostly have ignored it since this was first posted about a whole bunch in the forums but now is reached over to my own monitoring services and seems to be driving those computers crazy.

Not quite sure what to make of all this.

I tracked the (2) INQ's that i know i recently added myself for CLI's for both US Bank + BBVA and also am keeping record/count of the total within 12 months as usual.

Seen something similar before when one day last year all TU Inquiries fell only to be picked back up again and reinserted.

Is there any word or information release of what's happening and when it's to be corrected?

Curious because we don't need genuine FICO scoring to also show data scores that don't accurately reflect what they really are.

Crazy stuff. It must be the heatwave or something going on in Pennysylvania

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: TU Is Driving CK CreditWise Computers Crazy

Lol I'm in PA too, but to my knowledge, I haven't heard of this being resolved or even when. Daily, the threads keep coming about people losing inquiries.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 4
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Thanks Mods for moving this where it's better fit for review.

CK updated again today with the notice that all INQ's have been removed.

It goes back n forth almost every other day now Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in PA too, and I think the locusts have taken over! 😃
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.