Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Love/Hate

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU Love/Hate

TU is really frustrating!

EQ and EX update but TU takes days longer and lately, even with balance changes, the score has barely moved.

Another thing. My personal loan amount updates but the months that usually have a green "ok" for payment received on time hasn't updated in 3 months. But my status says 0 lates pays as agreed.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU Love/Hate

@Anonymous wrote:
TU is really frustrating!

EQ and EX update but TU takes days longer and lately, even with balance changes, the score has barely moved.

Another thing. My personal loan amount updates but the months that usually have a green "ok" for payment received on time hasn't updated in 3 months. But my status says 0 lates pays as agreed.

I don't get many reports from TU / EX because my balance changes are pretty darned small for a while... several months for example I've been practicing micromanaging my balances in prep for a mortgage.

Where are you seeing that TU hasn't had the tradeline update in the past 3 months?  Bureau is reference, could be a third party thing.

        
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The remaining balance of the loan will change but it acts as if it doesn't say if my payment was updated for the month.

It's where you see the months listed and it will have a green ok or red if you were late on a payment.
Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I meant where are you pulling your report data from heh, my apologies on not being clear.

        
Message 4 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
EQ and EX update but TU takes days longer

We all have to deal with that.  See also:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&es_th=1&ie=UTF-8#q=TU+slow+site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&es_th=1

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.