Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Online Dispute Technical issues

tag
Shiva78
Contributor

TU Online Dispute Technical issues

Hi,

Is anyone else having the same issues?  Need some help.

On 9/01 I got my TU report from myFICO. and disputed an item.  It was deleted and updated. 

Yesterday, I ordered another copy of my TU report to request early exclusioin for a TL online. 

Now anytime I log in, it takes me to my dispute summary.  I click on the continue button and it takes me to my updated report from last month.  It show the updated report with the 2 new HP I have, nor does it give me the option to dispute any TLs.  What am I doing wrong???

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
BGoneDebt
Contributor

Re: TU Online Dispute Technical issues

You are not doing anything wrong. TU only allows you to dispute once every 30 days, whether you are disputing one item or half your file. You'll need to wait until the previous dispute resolution "clears out" before you can start a new dispute.

Starting Score: TU 584 EQ 560 EX 686
Current Score: TU 716 EQ 677 EX 714
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: TU Online Dispute Technical issues

Early exclusion of a derog is not an assertion of an error in current reporting, it is a request for early admin action by the CRA.

It is thus not a disputable item under the FCRA, but rather an informal request made to the CRA,

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.