Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU Revalation...

tag
modernsurrender
Established Contributor

Re: TU Revalation...

Does that mean if you dispute one account, your whoooooole report "freezes" up til the dispute is done?  Or just that single account?

I'm so confused lol  TU keeps going back and forth with one of my accounts.  Reports the January unpaid status, then the March (which should be Feb) Paid status, then unpaid, then paid, etc

And I keep disputing it, most recently over the phone.  It's updated as paid again but I haven't gotten anything about the dispute being finished.  I only got 1 pt on my fako when it went paid THIS time, even though previously it'd been about a 10 pt jump.  Wonder if I'll get more in a few days when they close the dispute?
Start 2/2008: TU 495 || EX 539 || EQ 528
Now 5/2013: TU 716 || EX ??? || EQ 702

Slate: $5000 Simplicity: $5000 David's Bridal: $3500 SW Chase: $3000 FNBO: $3000 Barclay NFL: $2500 BofA: $2400 Discover IT: $1700 Walmart: $1500 Victoria's Secret: $1000 Cap1: $750 Amex Zync: NPSL
(2 derogs to go until I'm squeaky clean in 2014!)
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU Revalation...

You asked about Transunion deleting whole accounts if they can't get verified..

Here is my experience...

They have done that on 2 of my DH's accounts that i would rather they just corrected..(one was his oldest TL from 1993 ) the other some derogatories on a car loan they couldn't seem to understand how to fix..after redisputing it was wrong (yet again) with them the whole account was gone..(not what we wanted). When I called and told them they were NOT supposed to delete it ALL, they said that's what Wells fargo had told them to do ..which was a total lie!
Now 2 of DH oldest CL and years of good payments are gone and TU is his lowest score.

I have also have had TU update status dates on a disputed charged off account..thus making it look like a NEW charge off..I'm trying to get that fixed now..cost DH 47 points!

I would be careful with Transunion..so far EVERYTHING I have done on my DH's backfired!

Now for me, on my report I disputed 7 things..all deleted ..that was Ok Smiley Very Happy .
(Sometimes i just think they get lazy and just delete everything to save themselves some work as the other CRA's SUPPOSEDLY managed to verify some of the same items)..trying to tell which CRA is actually lying is pretty hard!

I also disputed an old  late on my CAP 1 card with TU and now the whole account has gone ..an account that is still open and being used..I'm wondering if it will come back when they send monthly updates?

Transunion are just weird!!

Message Edited by CRASMAKEMEPUKE on 03-21-2008 08:43 PM
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.