Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU & EQ alert. Yippee!

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

TU & EQ alert. Yippee!

I just received an alert from equ and tu that the Time Warner Cable account was deleted. But it's still on my experian report. I know, I know it's barely been a week since CPA said they would delete it but how much more time should I give Exp before I start making some noise?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU & EQ alert. Yippee!

Congrats!!!
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

ktl55 wrote:
how much more time should I give Exp before I start making some noise?

Given my experience of Experian, I would say 7.5 years  Smiley Sad
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
ktl55
Regular Contributor

excuuuuuse me. Exp won't delete it even though the CA is telling them to delete it?
Message 4 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Probably they will.  I just have more trouble with them than the other two put together, and my score with them is 50 to 100 points lower than with the others.  So don't worry, give them a month or two and it will probably be fine  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Follow-up if it is still there after 30 days.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone seems to bear a different cross. TU is my bane. Refusing to delete things when provided with proof from the OC and re-adding TLs without any notification as required by law.

Is there a current dispute with EX over this? If so, wait for them to complete their investigation. If it doesn't go away, then start beating on 'em some more.

If there is no current dispute, open one. Did CPA give you anything in writing? If so, include a copy with your letter.

Message 7 of 8
ktl55
Regular Contributor

I had a dipsute with ex on the CPA account, they verified it just this Thursday (5/18). CPA gave me a letter on Friday and updated with all 3 cra but only eq and tu deleted it. I called exp yesterday (5/25) and they said they didn't have any information from them and it was just verified on (5/18). I explained the situation, they asked me a bunch of questions about the letter, then told me they could re-investigate it and said I could mail in a copy of the letter. I however got a current fax number from another board for exp and fax them a copy of the letter. I'm hoping with this information it doesn't take 30 days to delete it.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.