Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU online system down--- for FIVE DAYS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU online system down--- for FIVE DAYS

I got an email saying my dispute was completed on WEDNESDAY of last week. Logged in, clicked "view dispute results" and got a message that the system was down and I could SUBMIT disputes online-by phone-by mail, but didn't even mention that I'm trying to view results of a dispute that's "resolved"... I've checked every day since then, numerous times each day, and it has been down the entire time. TU sucks. Their system is ALWAYS down. How convenient is that??
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: TU online system down--- for FIVE DAYS

Ivy, just give the Haters, I mean, TU a call to check on the status.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

And your a mod?

Just a point...

Van

Message 3 of 4
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

And your a mod?

Just a point...

Van

Van, that's a phrase I coined long b4 becoming a mod. But, as you can see, I fixed it up.Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.