Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU problem resolved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU problem resolved

The problem was resolved! It was an issue with the creditor not fixing the tapes.
Message Edited by berhart on 04-30-2009 12:01 AM
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Serious TransUnion technical problem

When you pull a report that shows the late payments, is it showing any information that isn't showing on the other reports besides the late payments?

Have you pulled a report directly from TU to see how it is reported there?

Maybe on a day where you pull TC and it shows no lates, you should get a TU report directly from them and see if it shows it that way too, then you wil have proof that maybe they'll use.

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Umm, can you restate the problem in simpler terms. Pretend I'm only 12 years old.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

When you pull a report that shows the late payments, is it showing any information that isn't showing on the other reports besides the late payments?

Have you pulled a report directly from TU to see how it is reported there?

Maybe on a day where you pull TC and it shows no lates, you should get a TU report directly from them and see if it shows it that way too, then you wil have proof that maybe they'll use.

Message 3 of 4
AndySoCal
Valued Contributor

The problem maybe occuring when the creditor reports the account every month to bureau. Does late reappear shorly after your monthly billing period ends? Check to see if you can find when the account was reported IE month day year. Is there any correlation between that date and your monthly billing period. If so talk to the creditor and have them fix it.  It sounds like the creditor is fixing your account manually witrh Trans Union but not fixing how they are reporting it every month to the bureau.

Let me take this way from your problem hopefully this might help clarify what I just said.  Let us say you create a spreadsheet report from some information stored in a database. Someone calls you and says the spreadsheet as an error you agree and fix the spreadsheet. Unless you go back and fix the data that is incorrect in the database the next time your create that same spreadsheet rport the same error will occur. The spreadsheet is the data being given to TU the database is the source of the data given to TU unless you fix both places the problem will keep reoccuring.

I hope this helps

FICO Scores XPN v8 802 V2 831 (SDFCU) TUC 803 v8 EFX 807 (10/2023)
Discover 09/90 19,000, JCPenney 10/2008 4,700 US Bank Cash 12,000 Citibank Custom Cash 5/2015 11,100 State Dept. FCU 15,000 06/2023 , 02/2024 Redstone FCU Signature VISA 10,000 Banking: Ally Bank Credit Unions: Lafayette FCU Fortera FCU State Department FCU Pelican CU

Pelican State CU Redstone FCU

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.