Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score dropped 110 points ! why

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU score dropped 110 points ! why

@timmyc38 wrote:

funny thing, when I use the CK credit simulator, it says adding new credit card for 1500 would drop my score 60 more points - is this not unheard of ?

Don't ever use credit simulators.  They are complete and utter garbage IMO and more often than not are misleading.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not sure if this is a CK issue or a Transunion issue? All I know is since CK's latest reformatting, things just don't seem quite right.

For example, they used to update my mortgage balances MUCH faster with the old format. For the last 2 months , I keep checking to see if

they've updated my mortgage balances, and nothing has changed. My balances should be at least $5,000 less than what they've been reporting.

And now with this disappearance on Transunion, I don't know what to think?

Message 12 of 13
timmyc38

I dont know either, I know with the same EXACT change , EQ went up 3 - TU down 110 - so may be a TU or CK issue, or combo.. now im dreading when my new discover IT reports, i will probably drop another 100 ! lol -- curious to see how they both change when the new card reports ---

here's a thought, I disputed my only collection , and it says verified , no change - this wouldnt have anything to do with the drop, would it

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.