Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU score not matching alert

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU score not matching alert

Hello,

My alert from yesterday says my TU score dropped 13 points. (Paid off my car, :/). The alert shows 13 pts down to 680. The timeline shows 680, but the dashboard and the app still show my previous score of 693. Anyway to fix?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU score not matching alert

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello,

My alert from yesterday says my TU score dropped 13 points. (Paid off my car, :/). The alert shows 13 pts down to 680. The timeline shows 680, but the dashboard and the app still show my previous score of 693. Anyway to fix?

Are you set for monitoring FICO or Vantage score? TU usually gives Vantage 3 scores which is different from FICO and is not useful for lending/apping purposes.

In any case, you might want to wait for a few days to see if the score refreshes.

Message 2 of 5
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Good.idea. Give it some time first to possibly correct itself.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you set for monitoring FICO or Vantage score? TU usually gives Vantage 3 scores which is different from FICO and is not useful for lending/apping purposes.

Do not rely on such oversimplifications and always consider the relevance of a specific CRA/scoring model combo to a given creditor product. Do not just assume that all creditors use FICO. Most do but even those that use FICO do not all use the same FICO model. Some do use VantageScore. Some don't use either.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Just saw the replies. The next alert that came into my fico, balance change, updated it. Glitch, I guess. Thx.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.