cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU verified yet deleted

tag
11racn

TU verified yet deleted

I disputed 3 collections online with TU and when I recieved my online results it showed 1 account deleted and the other 2 as verified. when I pulled my fico reports all 3 are gone.I also use tc for daily monitoring and they are all gone.
Any thoughts? Will they return?   Is it a possible typo/error because I have not recieved my results in the mail yet.  (should be anyday now)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sh9730
Regular Contributor

Re: TU verified yet deleted

Sorry, I cant answer your questions, but I posted another thread about TU online disputing.  Did you happen to check the status of your disputes prior to getting the results?  I did an online with TU the other day and when I go to check status it just says I "printed" the report and then for all the statuses it says n/a ? 
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

should you pull your CR while disputing?  Does it harm anything regarding the investigation process?
Message 3 of 5
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I wouldn't pull another one for 30 days, it won't hurt anything but no results will show until a new report is generated in 30 days.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

In your case the disputes removed them from your cr. I would bet they are gone. TU likes deleting stuff. They deleted my good accounts. The thing about collections are, that if the CA realizes that they are gone, it is possible that they can reappear sometimes as CAs are sneaky and they can change the account number. But their probably gone until they sell the collection to someone new or they might never show up again.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.