Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target - AU not reporting

tag
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Target - AU not reporting

Anyone know if Target reports AU cards? 

I added my son about 6 months ago and just pulled his reports, none are showing Target.

He lives in MS, I am in FL, does that make a difference?
10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

Re: Target - AU not reporting

Isn't that a moot point as of 1/1/08?  Fico is taking away the AU info.  Sometime more knowledgeable will be around in a bit to help you out. 
Message 2 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

sometime=someone....fingers are fat today!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I added my daughter to my Chevron card when I was approved. As she's just the AU, it's not showing up on my CR. Dunno about hers.

FYI, FICO08 has not been officially implemented, nor do they have firm dates for implementation.

There's a major thread in "Credit in the News" started just for FICO08(at the top in brown background). Check it out if you're interested. I check weekly.
Message 4 of 9
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

I've been reading about the FICO 08 - AU glitch, sounds like they may be quite a bit longer than they thought -- they are concerned about causing a credit crisis. 

Anyway, I figure utilize it until they take it away.   If you can get some uti in your file from someone else then app for some cards in your own name asap!

I know one things for sure, no joint users for me - can't trust the family spending habits!!

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 5 of 9
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

To my surprise, I found that I am an AU on DD#2's Gap card. It does not show on my reports, thank God. But I am also an AU on DH's Discover, and I do show there. So you probably have to check with each lender.

Whoever dreamed up dumping AU's in an election year wasn't thinking. It's a family financial value issue, and on top of the shaky general credit situation, I would think that it might be a while before it's implemented. (Although I do believe it's coming.)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 9
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

This is going to be nasty for quite a few people.  Gotta love the powers that be. 
Message 7 of 9
pattycake
Established Contributor

My sons are AU on my Citibank and DMB cards and they get better preapproved credit offers than I do - their credit must be impeccable!!!

I will probably switch them to Target or my Chase cards, since they both have incentives in the form of points. I have no use for credit cards without points anymore!!!
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

teamfico wrote:
Anyone know if Target reports AU cards? 

I added my son about 6 months ago and just pulled his reports, none are showing Target.

He lives in MS, I am in FL, does that make a difference?

Target does not report AUs.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.