Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Lien and Compromise PART 2

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Tax Lien and Compromise PART 2

I entered into agreement again. 100$ a month. I dont know if i should proceed with OIC. My debt is over 5000, and was for year 2005. They will probably report lien soon, very soon.

My current FICOs range from 610 to 640 for the three bureaus. I am sure lien will make me kiss 500s again or even.

Advice me please. Currently I only pay for 450 Home Depot Account (I pay 20-50$ a month), $200 Credit Card (I pay 20-50 a month), and a deferred student loan $2800 (not payable til May 2008).

Do you guys think I will get approve for loan @ credit union so I can pay this tax first? I am afraid that my score is not high enough.

Thanks
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tax Lien and Compromise PART 2

I just looked up doing the OIC myself yesterday, and honestly, I have to go w/their install plan because I do NOT have 3 months worth of fuel, grocery, etc. receipts, and it states right on there that if they know you have the ability to pay, you very well could be rejected...

I'll just have to hope I can pay the lien amt off ASAP and do a payment plan for the remainder...NEVER again...they simply aren't willing to work with average people!!!  And they get away with the highest charges, I thought my auto loan was horrible, these are worse!

With 2 growing kids, it is a hardship to pay the interest!

Good luck!  I completely understand!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.