Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax rebate checks coming a bit earlier!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tax rebate checks coming a bit earlier!

http://www.savvysugar.com/1576586

Link to article w/ revised distro schedule!
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tax rebate checks coming a bit earlier!

It's also on the main yahoo page...I definitely changed the date on my calendar...I CAN'T WAIT...
Message 2 of 44
momof2
Frequent Contributor

i looked at the website, it's great news, however I am a little weary as it has not been updated on the irs dot gov website. can any one else verify just to make sure i looked over stomething on the irs dot gov website?
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 3 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 44
guiness56
Epic Contributor

This is on the IRS website:

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16.

The original schedule is the same.
Message 5 of 44
momof2
Frequent Contributor

thank you that was helpful, granted i think bush owes us more then $300, well at least we wont be taxed on it and wont have to claim it for 2008 tax season
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 6 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's the new schedule...the old schedule had the deposit check start date as May 2...
Message 7 of 44
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If I could get mine a week early, how great would that be! Was supposed to get it May 9, looks like I might get it May 2nd.
Message 8 of 44
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
That's the new schedule...the old schedule had the deposit check start date as May 2...

What I meant was they have this paragraph followed with the original schedule starting May 2nd. I am guessing just figure everything a week earlier.
Message 9 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@guiness56 wrote:
This is on the IRS website:

Economic stimulus payments will be issued according to the last two-digits of the main filer's Social Security number. People who use direct deposit also will be among the first to receive the payments starting April 28. Paper checks will be put in the mail starting May 16.

The original schedule is the same.

This is so awesome! I used electronic filing and direct deposit, and the last two digits of my social are 00, so I should get mine next week!
Message 10 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.