Established Contributor
beach123

Thank you MYFICO Forum

There are too many people to say thanks so I'm saying a BIG thank you to everyone on this forum.

We all make mistakes in life; hopefully we all learn from them.  The advice I've received here on various matters has helped me with a lot of different things; the biggest of all, of course is how to achieve higher credit scores; and how to fight back BETTER.

I have a hearing immediately following the 4th; and my guess is the outcome won't be good because I hadn't heard back from an attorney yet as to whether or not he'd help me go after a JDB who has used (3) CAs on the baddie list from Bud Hibbs site.  I was of the understanding they were violating my rights in many areas.

Regardless of the outcome, I am thankful this is the last item that could ever haunt me as I've paid my bills on time ever since that screw up long ago; and am thankful that there are others out there who deal with the same stuff.

Thank you all!
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Thank you MYFICO Forum

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!
Established Contributor
beach123

Re: Thank you MYFICO Forum

Thanks MAN!  I believe:smileyhappy:  sorry if I assumed!  I'll keep everyone posted on what happens; and if I hear back from the lawyer, he's a top dog here in MN.  I just keep my fingers crossed in the hopes that I actually did do something right; however, I know I fought the good fight!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+