Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you MYFICO Forum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you MYFICO Forum

There are too many people to say thanks so I'm saying a BIG thank you to everyone on this forum.

We all make mistakes in life; hopefully we all learn from them.  The advice I've received here on various matters has helped me with a lot of different things; the biggest of all, of course is how to achieve higher credit scores; and how to fight back BETTER.

I have a hearing immediately following the 4th; and my guess is the outcome won't be good because I hadn't heard back from an attorney yet as to whether or not he'd help me go after a JDB who has used (3) CAs on the baddie list from Bud Hibbs site.  I was of the understanding they were violating my rights in many areas.

Regardless of the outcome, I am thankful this is the last item that could ever haunt me as I've paid my bills on time ever since that screw up long ago; and am thankful that there are others out there who deal with the same stuff.

Thank you all!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thank you MYFICO Forum

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you MYFICO Forum

Thanks MAN!  I believeSmiley Happy  sorry if I assumed!  I'll keep everyone posted on what happens; and if I hear back from the lawyer, he's a top dog here in MN.  I just keep my fingers crossed in the hopes that I actually did do something right; however, I know I fought the good fight!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.