New Contributor
ddivaqt

Thank you!

All I have to say is THANK YOU! I haven't been around here long, but the information that I have gotten so far can not be measured. I just got a call from Citi asking me to *open* a Citi Gold account? Huh? Me? I have a mid score of 630, but I was approved for my mortgage and my previous property sold and I moved my proceeds there. Ok, it wasn't my score but the cash that got me the invite, but hey you got to get in where you fit in. My next goal is to get *one* AMEX. I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

This morning I turned over and heard myself say "1-9, on time, all the time."

Again thanks. I plan to be around here for a while, gleaning from the experiences and knowledge.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Thank you!

Congrats!

I think we need to start a success stories forum. :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
trinigal

ddivaqt wrote:

This morning I turned over and heard myself say "1-9, on time, all the time."

I'm going to have to copyright that!:smileyvery-happy:

But for now, I give you permission to use it :smileywink:, especially if its helping you.  congrats!!
Established Contributor
dog

good job dd....i guess i did go a little hog wild....but hey, 42 new accounts at 0 balances, how can you beat that?  :smileyhappy:

ddivaqt wrote:
I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

New Contributor
ddivaqt

dog wrote:
good job dd....i guess i did go a little hog wild....but hey, 42 new accounts at 0 balances, how can you beat that? :smileyhappy:

ddivaqt wrote:
I am just too afraid of too much credit at once, but one day I am going to go on a roll like Dog. LOL

Wow! *Bowing down... oh fearless one* Also, loved your legal disclaimer this morning, you had me laughing.
Established Contributor
dog

ty, i thought that thar disclaimer was kind of goofy too..

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+