Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Cap1 vs. Transunion

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Thanks Cap1 vs. Transunion

I filed for BK last year, D/C'ed in Nov. I reaffirmed my SUV with perfect payments so I'd have some credit afterwards. Once the it hit the CRA's of my D/C and reaffirmation of the SUV. Transunion decided to add over 9k to my balance, I went online to Cap1 to check my statement, balance, and called also. The balance was still 4k and change. So I disputed the entry. Next month TU fixed it. No problems at all with EQ nor EX at any time.

Here comes the next month. Transunion did it again. This time they added 8k to my balance. I went online and checked my statement, balance, and called Cap1 once again. This time a CSR Supervisor said dont file a dispute. We'll do it. Couple week later I recieved a Credit dipute investigation letter from Cap1. It stated that Cap1 has always reported the correct info to all 4 CRA's. Yes they use Innovis. Once again TU fixed the problem.

Now the good part. 2 days later after they fixed it the 2cd time, they deleted the entire auto loan from my credit file. Seriously? I called Cap1 again and then it went to a higher branch. They had me send all copies of all these bogus TU entries which I kept. I got a call from the higher ups and they told me I sent enough proof and they filed the credit history to TU to fix it once and for all. Yesterday TU fixed it again, got a alert from here,  and I got back the 20 pts they took from me once they deleted the account. Yahoo!

So my hats off to Cap1. They went out of their way to help me get this right. Why TU did what thay did is beyond me. I have have nothing but high praise for Cap1 and their staff. This is why I will stay loyal to them. As you can see in my siggy from DC to now. They have been nothing short of awesome! Thanks again Cap1!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.