Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks goodness for HARD COPIES!....Cap1 re-aging/Cell phone contract

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks goodness for HARD COPIES!....Cap1 re-aging/Cell phone contract

Just wanted to remind everyone that I think it is a good Idea to request HARD COPIES of your CR from the big three.

I was sure CAP 1 was re-aging my chargeoff accounts (2) BY 6 MONTHs.  Hitting me with lates and stuff.  I just finished going through my hard copies and caught those sneaky bastards red handed. 

The hard copies showed when they are expected to be removed and DOFD.  But TC and FICO ONLINE, no longer provides that info. (on those specific CAP1 accounts)

I also, found it helpful to print and /or save "terms and conditions" of cell phone companies and other similar contracts. 

(not to get off the subject)  After Cingular (now ATT) for about 4 years with no contract.  When i went to pay my bill I noticed a "2 YEAR CONTRACT"  HUH? contact customer service.

Rep said,  "do you have a copy of your terms and conditions"  I dig around my file cabinet (remember those) and vuella I FOUND IT! 

SOOOOO, Im just puttin in my two sense, In this age of computers and digi

SAVE YOUR HARD COPIES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Message Edited by mymy on 09-22-2007 02:01 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks goodness for HARD COPIES!....Cap1 re-aging/Cell phone contract

Good for you...Glad you caught those slime bags....
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.