Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks myFICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks myFICO

A year ago on the same day i was having only one credit card (Secured BoA card) with CL of $300, a year later on this day my credit limit sits around $88,000 and i have opened 11 new cards from reputable banks (Chase, AMEX and Citi) also kept my scores well above 720 across all 3 CBs. The purpose of this post is not to brag about my cards or limit, in fact i am reluctant to put all my cards (with their SL) in my signature, only purpose of writing this post is to say a BIG THANKS to myFICO forum and its members. With out you, my credit history would not have been any different from a year ago, you guys and this forum enriched my knowledge in knowing the US credit card system, card application stratigies and highest bonus offers. A big thanks to all you folks. Feeling very happy. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy 

Feel free to message me any questions  if you have, happy to do my bit to this forum. 

Regards

Seeni

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks myFICO

Nice work!  I don't see this as bragging at all and could be motivating for others.

What did your credit scores look like a year ago when you had the single $300 card?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scores were around 650 to 700, i was new to US and had less than 4 months credit history. Also, without understanding the system i had applied for few credit cards which resulted in many hard inquiries and eventually i was not able to get any good credit card. All changed after following this forum Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!  It's always nice to hear success stories as a result of this forum. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.