Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to This Forum....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to This Forum....

I have been following the posts here since May when I started working on getting my CR cleaned up.
I have learned soooo much here. Without this forum I would not be where I am today with my CR clean up. I have successfully disputed and had several items corrected or removed and am waiting on the results from the rest of the disputes. I am sending off 3 validation letters to collection agencies tomorrow. Will update you on those. I checked my Fico scores today and my TU score has jumped to 677 already Smiley Very Happy My EQ and EX are in the mid 600's.  Thanks so much to everyone here!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to This Forum....

YEAH!  Congrats!!!!Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Congrats, and it is a great place to learn, isn't it?  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

sounds like progress to me!!Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Keep up the hard work....its soooooo worth it! I am so addictive to this site that it's pretty sad. This is all i do in my free time....after the house is cleaned, the laundry is done, the family is fed!!!! Oh, I may shower every once in a while....Just kidding.....I'm a little OCD as far as cleanliness and hygiene is concerned!!! But, thanks to the wonderful knowledgeable members on here, like i posted before, one of my scores has jumped 152 points in one month!!!!!!!!! So keep chugging and it will continue to get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Nice work!Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work..
Message 7 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.