Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to everyone here!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone here!

Held an in-house "Credit Seminar"  for my fellow Realtors.  Because of what I have learned here had great info to pass along especially with how the score is actually calculated (no one realized what % of what features make up a score). There will now be many people heading to MyFico to get scores; I hope some join the forum.

The class consisted of:

(1) a woman whose son is the victim of ID theft

(2) A man whose daughter has huge medical bills due to MD's malpractice.

(3) Someone recently divorced and whose DH was unemployed for 2 years prior to the divorce.

(4) A woman who is about to re-fi

(5) Someone with an 825 score who just entered the field and wants to keep that score.

(6) Someone who has no issues (not really sure she is being honest)

(7) A man who credit was ruined during divorce.

We are planning 'issue clinics' once a month - to get new ideas from each other as to how to improve.

The nice thing is that everything we learned for ourselves and our situations can help us better serve our clients - even if only to suggest further investigation before acting on something someone told them to do.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to everyone here!

That is so awesome!

Credit unites people of all backgrounds.

I think that is the coolest thing.  I want to have credit seminars.  Wish I was near you!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thanks to everyone here!

Oh L.S. that is simply wonderful! You are helping others. I think that is wonderful.

I hope they do come on board. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.