Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Amex F/R has struck again

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Amex F/R has struck again

centurianholder, do you actually have a Black card?

BTW, if it's such a big deal why aren't other companies doing F/R?

Now all 5 of my credit cards have excellent payment history and one card has
3 times the credit line of my AMEX Blue, so I am debating I might just tell AMEX to shove it if they F/R me.
Message 21 of 26
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Amex is terrible...

I had several amex charge cards on whihc i was offered the option of a revovling acct after one yr. after being used to this, i one day got a letter stating i no longer had the option to revolve my balance.

nedless to say that even with a payment arragement, this large balance was now due in one month and it was marked as a charge-off.

this should have been illegal. when i asked why i was no longer able to revolve my balance, the reason was "due to a change in my credit report"

Amex will not get me again! i will never be another cardmember, i have learned my lesson.
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

i diane ft student at kaplan unversity for my bussinness adminstration i working real hard to restore my life back i diane working on purpose the house that i am in [edited by moderator] but my credit is very poor and i need some assit to dispute i am going though finiancil crisis and i have no money credit consulting,inc helping me to restore i trying to get all [edited by moderator]

** Moderator's Note: Please do not post personal information, such as phone numbers or addresses, in these forums. **

Message Edited by TheNewWorldMan on 08-04-2007 06:24 PM
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Diane  you need to start a new thread   this one is about AMEX CC and many people will not read it.

In the subject line put....new what to do first HELP!!

Do not put your personal info. in the thread (phone #s)

start here:

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi to all, im now 3 days into FR, 1 have 4 cards about 20k in cl's, made i payment and 3 cards no 0 bal. i said 65000 on app, but tax/2006 is 60k, what are my expections???

thx

sam
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

sambabchip wrote:
hi to all, im now 3 days into FR, 1 have 4 cards about 20k in cl's, made i payment and 3 cards no 0 bal. i said 65000 on app, but tax/2006 is 60k, what are my expections???

thx

sam

I believe Amex wants your Credit Limits to stay within 20% of your income. I think you should be ok!! keep us posted!
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.