Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Best Service for the MONEY !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Best Service for the MONEY !!!

Hi everybody,

I would like to monitor my credit report daily do you know witch the best service for the money I keep hearing about this CreditCheckTotall site  is it any good or if you know something better I can use ?

I also want to buy my all 3 Credit Reports with Scores from  MyFico.com  I beleive it cost about $ 59.99  Do you know if you can get a discount on that price ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Best Service for the MONEY !!!

Welcome to MyFico.  If you go to www.topcashback.com, they often have a disocunt for myfico products.  But you can also use credit karma to track your accounts for TU and EQ.  But keep in mind it only gives you FAKOs.

Message 2 of 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: The Best Service for the MONEY !!!

Best and good are always highly subjective regardless of topic.  If you want recommendations then you need clarify exactly what you mean by "best" and "good".  What are you specifically looking for?  How much are you willing to pay?

If one service was universally best then we would all use it and no one would use any of the alternatives.  However, best varies depending on specific needs/wants/budget/etc.

So far we have daily pulls of reports.  Is that it?  That already rules out CCT.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.