cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's a light at the end of the tunnel...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a light at the end of the tunnel...

...I can totally see it! YAY!

OK, so I've been trying to join TrueCredit for the past 7 months. I get the same error message EVERY time. Something about how credit monitoring is not available at this time. Grrrr... I'm sick of dealing with the TC customer reps here and overseas.

So I joined CreditCheck Total. Twice the price (grrrrr, again), but it let me online.

MY NEW TRADELINE IS REPORTING!!! YAAAY!!

Ok, yeah, it's not listed on Equifax yet (which explains the lack of a ScoreWatch alert... farking bustards...), so no new FICO score update (grrrr, yet again). And yeah, no sign of my new Tribute M/C either. But some good stuff is reporting. Also, the EQ report details are showing signs of my disputes, which is good. Disputed a bunch of stuff on EX while I was at it, and the DV CMRRR work is half typed and ready to send. Targeting Arrow Svcs for all kinds of re-aging and illegal evils, a med collection that was for a WORKER'S COMP injury (why they're billing me, I dunno), and a collection that I didn't know existed that's on TU only. Spanking First Premier for reporting a chargeoff as still an open account with a balance, too. Still trying to figure out what to do on the collection which is re-aging my repo, but legally.

Very shortly, when *both* new TL's are on, with $1800 in CL, less than 10% total util, I think that my score should pop up very nicely! Smiley Very Happy Now if only some of these disputes will work!

Now the question is this: How long til I can apply for a BofA Platinum Plus Darth Vader credit card??? Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Because that WILL happen. Trust me.

::does the open tradeline dance:: C'mon Darth FICO, gimme yer best shot!!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: There's a light at the end of the tunnel...

Jenna, I am not sure about BoA. I have had a secured card with them 2000 limit since last June. I have dusted and cleaned those reports, til, I am as done as I can possibly be. (Except for that ONE collection I paid for 88 to Transfinancial for an ambulance bill I simply for the life of me, cannot get removed)
I applied for Hello Kitty Visa with them and they said no. Reasons were not enough tradelines and not enough credit references. Grrrrrr.
I know, I am starting over. I still say the pharmaceutical companies would make more money if they came up for a pill for patienceSmiley Happy

Guess I will just have to wait for them to unsecure my card to have one. Tick-tock...
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.