cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

They're coming to get you! CA's watch our credit improve then POUNCE!

tag
gidget
New Contributor

They're coming to get you! CA's watch our credit improve then POUNCE!

Another member mentioned "tools" available from the CRA's to help CA's.  I just started looking this up and am shocked about this.  I found this particular information on the Experian website:

INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS

PRIORITIZE ACCOUNTS MOST LIKELY TO PAY

Segment your accounts and determine the most appropriate action to take – quickly and easily – with advanced scoring and segmentation solutions. Being able to determine which accounts to pursue first and when to adjust your collection efforts allows you to focus your recovery resources and get more profitable results.

Get complete portfolio intelligence with Collection AdvantageSM. This all-in-one tool offers easy access to credit-based scoring, contact data and analytical services.

Use CollectScoreSM to prioritize your accounts by payment potential so you can maximize your return from collections. CollectScore becomes even more valuable over time when you can track and validate your own results.

Rank your charge-off accounts by their collectability using RecoveryScoreSM, the Experian-developed leading score.

For more information on prioritizing your accounts, contact us at 888 414 1120.

COLLECT SCORE MODEL

Target delinquent accounts with the greatest collection potential.

CollectScoreSM from Experian tells you which delinquent accounts are most likely to result in the highest repayment amount. Developed for Experian by Fair Isaac Corporation, CollectScore rank-orders the amounts likely to be repaid on bankcard accounts from the time they are 90 days delinquent until charge-off.

Increase your collection results

Use CollectScore to score and prioritize your accounts to maximize the results of your collection efforts.

Maximize the return from your collection resources

CollectScore helps you determine which accounts to pursue first, which to place with experienced and less-experienced collectors, and when to stop your collection efforts.

Add a new dimension to your current collection methods.

CollectScore becomes even more valuable over time as you track and validate your own results and tailor the use of the model to your collection processes.

Features Add new insights to your account prioritization process CollectScore uses a variety of credit variables

The model uses current and historical credit conditions to help predict the likelihood of future repayment.

Choose from two scorecard options

Select from a standard or tailored rank-order option depending on your processing needs.

Perfect for bankcard portfolios

The CollectScore was developed from historical information on delinquent bankcard accounts, making it perfect for bankcard and related types of accounts.

COLLECTION ADVANTAGE

Get complete portfolio intelligence from a single source.

Collection AdvantageSM portfolio management is an all-in-one tool offering easy access to credit-based scoring, consumer contact data and analytical services. Get the exact information you need, whenever you need it with 24-7 access.

Maximize your recovery efforts

Get credit-based scoring in the beginning of the collection process, when it's most valuable, along with segmentation and locator information, via batch or online Internet delivery, for greater productivity and improved profits.

Minimize your costs

Minimize your costs with an unprecedented level of flexibility to customize your data requirements with each file you submit for processing. Get only the information you need for each of your clients.

Make more profitable decisions

With a variety of credit-based scoring models and multiple collection-specific attributes, you can identify which accounts have the greatest and least recovery potential.

Features One tool, one source does it all One provider and one simple process

Get credit scores, account segmentation indicators, tradeline details and current contact data all in one seamless delivery.

Fully automated access

Two ways to optimize your collection and recovery efforts

Collection Advantage provides 24-7 access, with batch file results delivered in less than 24 hours.

You can also access Collection Advantage online through Experian's eSolutions Web site to get instant access to the critical debtor information you need, right when you need it.

Scoring expertise to set your strategies

Design effective recovery strategies using a wide variety of credit-based scoring models.

Easy integration

Collection Advantage batch supports customizable input and output formats compatible with most office software.

Collection Advantage through eSolutions is accessible through your Internet browser and requires no additional hardware or software.

For more information about this product, please call us at 888 414 1120.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: They're coming to get you! CA's watch our credit improve then POUNCE!

All I can say is if I get sued for any of my collections, I've got my passport ready. I'll be flipping the collection agency and the court and whatnot the bird as my plane flies out over the Atlantic...
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So  we know its really true that when you go up a couple notches they really do start flooding you w/ offers and pre approvals.

I opted out, have seen an improvement within just two weeks. Maximum improvement s/b four weeks.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.