Established Member
peaved_about_credit

This is My Confession: My name is peaved_about_credit and I am not FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE!

okay guys,

here is my new plan. 

• i am going to print all three of my credit reports from true credit. 
  • i plan to highligt all inquiries as they fall off. 
  • as i pay on each credit card, i am going to keep track of what i pay and the balances at the time of payment. 
  • i will have a blank sheet of paper for each keeping track until each is paid in full. 
  •  i will keep track of all collection accounts and do the same with those. 
  • my bankruptcy will fall off approximately 2015?!? :smileyindifferent:
  • I will cancel all credit tracking except true credit

if you don't see me regularly on the forums, don't be alarmed, i am still here.  i VOW to make TODAY my turn-a-round day.  i haven't applied for any credit and it is Sunday. (the beginning of a new week) i would love to be able to give you all a snapshot of my reports.  i don't mind all the personal information showing.  is that possible, how do i do that? just copy and paste?

Pray for me.........................

Frequent Contributor
future

Re: This is My Confession: My name is peaved_about_credit and I am not FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE!

your mind is made up and you are on your way... good luck... you can show the acc, the bal, pos &neg info, but you dont want to show the acc # or any of your personally info... keep us posted:smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
TexMontana

Re: This is My Confession: My name is peaved_about_credit and I am not FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE!

You mean you WEREN'T financially responsible. But now you are!:smileywink:
" I like to live as a poor man, with a lot of money." - Pablo Picasso (who was a jerk.)
Established Member
peaved_about_credit

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smileywink:
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Good for you! I am excited to track your progress.
Regular Contributor
tessarue

It sounds like you have a great plan! Good for you!

Like you, in the past I have NOT been responsible with money - but that's all changing!!
2/11/08: EQ 768
3/21/08: EX 738
2/20/08:TU 773
4/19/08: WaMu Pfico 804
TransRisk 807

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}