cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Those that use TransUnion for monitoring...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Those that use TransUnion for monitoring...

Are you able to get a fairly accurate idea of when all your accounts report to each of the 3 CRs?  If you have a BoA card, does it always report on day x of the month, or is it more of a range?  How long until you started noticing any patterns?

Thanks.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Those that use TransUnion for monitoring...

fraz wrote:
Are you able to get a fairly accurate idea of when all your accounts report to each of the 3 CRs?  If you have a BoA card, does it always report on day x of the month, or is it more of a range?  How long until you started noticing any patterns?

Thanks.

Yes if you pull every day

Don't have one from BoA, but mine all report on the statement date with the statement balance

What sort of patterns?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

And check:

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I found for my records generally with in 10 days of closing date for EX. EQ and TU seem to have a slight delay added to that with my banks.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

fraz wrote:

Thanks.

Yes if you pull every day

Don't have one from BoA, but mine all report on the statement date with the statement balance

What sort of patterns?

By pattern, I was referring to something like, BoA always reports the first Thursday after the 15th of the month.  Or, maybe it's more precise and they always reports on the 15th of the month (no matter if it's a weekend day or not).

Sounds like I it does what I was hoping for.  Thanks.
Message 5 of 7
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Most have recurring patterns yes.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

fraz wrote:

Mine are pretty spot on. My Wells Fargo VISA has a payment due date of the 19th, statement cycle close date of the 23rd, and EX usually updates the balance on either the 23rd or 24th. TU and EQ follow within a couple of days.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.