cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought Debtor's Prison Was Illegal?!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thought Debtor's Prison Was Illegal?!

I was referring to this thread: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/Child-support-showing-on-Credit-Report/td-p/1..., which Raven didn't create but did have some input on.

Compassion, that was a really thoughtful response. I agree that in the past when I've seen people asking questions of this nature, particularly when they've done a great deal of online research - there's often a personal stake.

Message 21 of 22
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Re: Thought Debtor's Prison Was Illegal?!

No I'm just like you...it is interesting topic...as every state is different....

Just became interested, when the father of the child I'm helping her raise was just sentenced to three months for not paying...a first she nor he thought nothing would done....as he knows plently of deadbeats Smiley Tongue

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.