Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thread That Compares Credit Watching Services

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Thread That Compares Credit Watching Services

There used to be a thread that gave the info on all the credit monitoring services.  It gave prices, details on the services, etc.   I cannot find it anymore.

If someone knows where it is, please let me know.  Thank you.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Thread That Compares Credit Watching Services

Probably Noah's.  l'll bump that thread for discussion.  You can find it in Understanding FICO scoring.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 6
John060675
Valued Contributor

I found it finally.  Thanks for the follow up.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

National City Identity Protect.

Is anyone still using this? I am a little leary of signing up for any of these. I don't know exactly what benefit the FAKO scores will be for me. Do they at least follow a trend or are they just haphazardly high and low compared to FICO? Meaning if Fakos are improving then FICOs are as well, albeit different numbers for scores? Let me know if you are using this and if not, why and what are you using now? Seems a lot of people using Truecredit, buy now changing over to others.  I assume most people pull frequent reports for the reports themselves, not the scores.  Thanks

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

i do ncip because at 15 bucks it's a bargain for me and dw both. i also use amex cs and have subscribed to fico tu quarterly monitoring and scorewatch. ya, i need a hobby!

oh, the scores are useless w/ncip and they don't follow any fico trend.
Message 5 of 6
unkfrank
Valued Member

I use NCIP basically to see my reports to check if GW letters have worked, inquiries, etc. The score I get from that site is so different from myFICO scores that personally I give the NCIP score little credibility.
My Last(???) 3 Score FICO:
2/12/09: TU: 718 :: EQ: 724 :: EX: 728
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.