Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Bureau Dispute Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Three Bureau Dispute Success!

Hi all-

I had a collection from Pinnacle on my CR's. As well as some old judgements. I filed a dispute with each of the three credit bureaus individually and was able to get Pinnacle removed by all three and two of them removed the judgement! Pretty psyched! Just thought i'd let you all know! If you have older stuff on your report that is paid it wouldn't hurt to try and have it removed.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Three Bureau Dispute Success!

Congrats on your success 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Message 3 of 9
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you!

Congrats on your success! It's a great feeling getting those off your CR's!

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 4 of 9
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 9
nvangel08

If you don't mind me asking how were you able to dispute experian? I have a collections that is just showing now on experian and the other two have removed it. I tried to go online and dispute it but it is saying that they can not help me at this time. I answered all of the security questions that they asked to the very best of my ability. There is no telephone number for me to talk to a representative so that I can let them know it is legally me requesting this dispute. I would love to be feeling the way that you do right now but I am afraid that will never happen for me.

Starting Score: EQ:611 TU:609 EX:629
Current Score: EQ:666 TU:661 EX:648
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
EW800
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!  Smiley Happy

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 7 of 9
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered a tri credit report from Transunion and in the tri report there are links from each report to each bureau to open a dispute. I don't have access to the report anymore to get you the links. But they should be right on the bureaus main web site. Good luck!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.