Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time for the Government to put an end to FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Time for the Government to put an end to FICO

HotRod, Its their job to twist your words. They are FICO employees or work for a PR firm that FICO uses. Ebay (admittedly) played the same game for the longest time. They had under contract professional companies that Moderate and use "Cheerleader" posters....Its very common on corporate sponsored message boards. Its best to ignore them as everything you post they will hack up what you post into something different. Think about it, Why would an average person become a "super poster" on a corporate run message board unless they had some vested or monetary reason......or absolutely no life what-so-ever....LMAO

Message 21 of 201
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

HotRod, Its their job to twist your words. They are FICO employees or work for a PR firm that FICO uses. Ebay (admittedly) played the same game for the longest time. They had under contract professional companies that Moderate and use "Cheerleader" posters....Its very common on corporate sponsored message boards. Its best to ignore them as everything you post they will hack up what you post into something different. Think about it, Why would an average person become a "super poster" on a corporate run message board unless they had some vested or monetary reason......or absolutely no life what-so-ever....LMAO

Who is HotRod - I can't find him/her in the thread?

And if you are suggesting that posters here are "FICO employees or work for a PR firm that FICO uses", then with all due respect, it is my belief that you wrong about nearly all of us, except the late lamented Tuscani and those with MyFICO in their name

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 22 of 201
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Please be advised that cross-posting is prohibited in the forums. In the future, please refrain from doing so. 

Just so you know:

I'm not employed or contracted with FICO, and I'm not paid a single penny to moderate these forums. I volunteer my time. The biggest reason I continue to participate in these forums is to help others improve their lives and help them not to become slaves of banks. That said, your assertions about me and others is false. Debating and arguing facts is one thing, making groundless accusations is another.

Message 23 of 201
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Who is HotRod - I can't find him/her in the thread?

And if you are suggesting that posters here are "FICO employees or work for a PR firm that FICO uses", then with all due respect, it is my belief that you wrong about nearly all of us, except the late lamented Tuscani and those with MyFICO in their name

imhotrodcrazy = HotRod

Message 24 of 201
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a confession. Much to FICO's chagrin for me saying this, I am a paid poster.

In an effort to curb any bashing of FICO and the credit industry, I have been paid to sit in a corner office, over-looking the Manhattan skyline, and adorned with 3 rubber tree plants, an oak desk, and a security badge with my name on it just in case I forgot who I am. Down the hall are my cohorts in their modest offices doing the exact same as I am. Security is pretty tight here and as I sip my 45-minute old mocha latte, and type this, I'm wondering how fast the men in plain suits will knock down my door and drag me out. The truth is out there. The truth must come out and I'm coming out.

For years I have been couped up in this office doing the same thing day in and day out. I sip my latte, post some impressive looking stuff, and cash my paychecks drawn from my 6-figure salary. I type post after post after post after post with 100,000+ paid posters, just like me, to impress the one who meandors on here looking to vent. Well, now you know. I'm shilling for FICO. Everyone posting on this thread, other than you, are paid posters too. Some get paid better than others based on the tone of their loyalty to the FICO score, but I'm done for. This is my last hurrah. Bob, Sammy, Jennifer, and bald guy in office 1802C, you can come out now too. This is your independence day. Come on out!! FICO, the company is very real, but the scores are fake! They are fake and so are the lenders that use them. FICO set up hundreds of phoney companies to pretend to give loans, just to promote a concept and make FICO look official. In fact, the borrowers are in on it too (they are fake too).

But it doesn't stop there. There's an ultimate conspiracy that goes all the way to the top. There's collusion with the Ne....wait a second..they are ramming my door. Gotta be quick. There's something more important you have to kno

Message 25 of 201
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Seems like I have gotten myself into something unknowingly.  About what, why, and with whom,  I really  don't  know.  All I have ever done was to voice my "opinion",  and maybe help a little.  Oh well, I think I will go back to polishing my hot hod.  Retirement is wonderful.  Smiley Wink

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 26 of 201
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

Illecs - post of the day!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm not really a chick btw, but the bald dude sitting a few offices away from Mr. Illecs!  Who would have thought a bald dude would sign up under a chicks name? Just more to confuse people. We're really good at that...masters....

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 201
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

@daisyduke wrote:

Illecs - post of the day!! Smiley Very Happy

I'm not really a chick btw, but the bald dude sitting a few offices away from Mr. Illecs!  Who would have thought a bald dude would sign up under a chicks name? Just more to confuse people. We're really good at that...masters....

That's it Daisy...your badge photo has been removed & replaced with your driver' license photo

65i19C1BC8B0920606F

Hey....wait!!!!!  What are you doing on my ROOF!  I was told metal would keep me from being found!!!

Dang...and I just paid for a full scrape & repaint too Smiley Mad

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 28 of 201
bicknar
Regular Contributor

Waitaminute.... I"m supposed to be getting paid for this????  They must have got my address off of my CR cause it ain't showin up here Smiley Tongue

Starting Score: 556
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 201
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

Oooo, oooo! OK, let me get ready for this one:

66iD2A59EF53DFDDB5A

OK, now that I'm braced.

Well, some of us, who admittedly might have no life whatsoever, do seem to post here a lot. In my case, it's because I came here because I was getting ready to face a major life change (divorce), and I wanted to learn how to control the image that I present to creditors, because I figured I would have some interesting financial times ahead. With the help of the forums, I've been pretty successful, as I had an EQ FICO of 591 when I first started. While I was figuring all this out (and basically, the answer was to stop being stupid and making late payments), I found that I enjoyed it here and made some friends online, some of whom have become friends offline as well. And then, since I sort of compulsively babble anyway, I started posting, and then more, and then the next thing I knew, I was a moderator. And the reason I did all this was because I enjoy giving back, which is sort of corny, I suppose, but it gives me warm fuzzies. And if you read here long enough (as opposed to blowing hot air, which seems to be all that you've done so far), you'll find that there are a lot of people here whose lives have been changed for the better from what they've learned and from what they've shared.

But dang, if I was supposed to be getting paid all this time, I'm going to have to find a number for FICO's HR department, because I haven't seen any checks yet.

Thank you, though, for enlivening the discussion, as things have been a little slow around here, with the summer doldrums and all. Smiley Happy

I suppose the obvious question for you is, what do you get out of being a troll?

(edited to give a better link)

(edit again: OK, lol, that was a terrible link. Back to the original one.)

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 30 of 201
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.