cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time of day for CRA's to change info?

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Time of day for CRA's to change info?

I think that you probably have myFICO's version of Scorewatch. Suze is a coaching service. If you don't see her gleaming whites baring at you on your score report, it's not Suze.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 15
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

You are correct....I have Suze's version of Scorewatch.....do you get the same scores as the EQ Scorewatch.....I was thinking it is the same product just purchased through myfico. 

Merry Christmas Everyone!!! 
takin' it one day at a time
Message 12 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Suze has nothing to do with Scorewatch. FICO has one product on which it is a business partner with her, but it's just the one.

FICO has four main products for consumers:

--Scorewatch: this monitors changes in your Equifax report, especially as they might affect your EQ score

--Suze Orman's platinum kit: this is primarily a coaching product, for getting out of debt, etc. It pulls all three scores once.

--FICO Quarterly Monitoring: this sends alerts which might indicate potential identity theft and checks your TU report and score every 3 months

--FICO Standard and FICO Credit Complete: essentially, here's your score(s), here's your report(s)

They all share some common features, but they have differing purposes.

What you seem to have is FICO Scorewatch, which is in most ways identical to the EQ version. Your scores will be the same, other than the possibility of something brand new posting on EQ (showing on their score) that hasn't yet made it to FICO.

Click on the "Products" tab at the top left.

edit in an attempt to rescue myself from the quicksand of summarizing myFICO products! Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 12-25-2007 06:21 PM
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 13 of 15
sunrise
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the info....I can't believe SW sent alerts on Christmas!!! 
takin' it one day at a time
Message 14 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

sunrise wrote:
Thank you for the info....I can't believe SW sent alerts on Christmas!!! 

FICO keeps those gerbils on their exercise wheels 24/7!

Sorry if I drowned you in info --I tend to post for future readers as well as for OP's. Smiley Happy People signing up for the "wrong" service is one of the most common complaints over in the Using FICO Products forum.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.