Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too funny... CRA pulls a hard

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Too funny... CRA pulls a hard

I am working on getting a bogus late payment removed for my brother.. Unfortunately we have to deal with CSC here in MN. I have been fighting with them for months. For whatever reason today CSC pulled a hard on his EX report.... HA! I can't wait for Monday to get here. Smiley Happy  
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Too funny... CRA pulls a hard

I would hate to be the guy on the other end of that Monday morning call...Smiley Wink  Thats a complement!!!!!
Message 2 of 8
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i have to deal with csc too im in texas and i cant ever seem to get a person on the phone

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

jenkins wrote:
i have to deal with csc too im in texas and i cant ever seem to get a person on the phone

From Tusc's "Bag O Credit Goodies":

The President of CSC Credit Services: Bob Denny his direct phone number is 281 878-1915

Senior Counsel for CSC Credit Services: Ron Gore his direct phone number is 281 878-1921
Ron Gore refers people to Gayle Scott email address  gscott3@csc.com

Fax number to CSC: 281 878-1903 (I think this is Bob Denny's fax number?)
Another fax 281-878-5076

Human: 1-866-264-4878 or 1-800-305-7868.  The manager's names are B. Hilton and Bethina Jackson.

Message 4 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tuscani, I have never heard of this.  How could they have PP?  If they didn't, will your bro sue em?
Message 5 of 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

fused111 wrote:
Tuscani, I have never heard of this.  How could they have PP?  If they didn't, will your bro sue em?

I have heard of it.. but I never believed it nor can I determine any situation where they would have PP. My brother will be $1000 richer.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do people really get paid $1000.00? How hard is it to sue for that?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
I am working on getting a bogus late payment removed for my brother.. Unfortunately we have to deal with CSC here in MN. I have been fighting with them for months. For whatever reason today CSC pulled a hard on his EX report.... HA! I can't wait for Monday to get here. Smiley Happy  

Will be waiting anxiously for the update on Monday........this is going to be good! 
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.