Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total balance on revolving accounts

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total balance on revolving accounts

Myfico is showing that I have a total balance of $1100 but I only own one credit card with a $750 limit. I'm lost.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total balance on revolving accounts

When you say that myFICO is showing a total balance of $1100, is that the myFICO Ultimate 3B product?  And if so, is that part of some top level interface that summarizes your accounts?  I don't know much about that credit monitoring product (many of us don't subscribe to it) but perhaps someone else reading this thread does.

You mention that myFICO is showing a total balance of $1100 but then mention your credit limits.  Is this your balance (total amount owed) or your total combined credit limits we are talking about?

One thing to try is to carefully go through each account listed on the 3B report, including closed accounts, and write down what the report says your balance is and credit limit is.  Note that this might be different for each of the three bureaus.  That may shed some light on what myFICO is doing or saying.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Total balance on revolving accounts

Yes I do have the ultimate 3b product but after reading your comment I did go back and noticed it included a charged off account from 6yrs ago plus my current open credit card debt. Thanks a lot.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.