Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total credit line and total amount of card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Total credit line and total amount of card

not sure if in right place but seems like it.. Was wondering what's the total credit limit/card and income one have on here??

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Total credit line and total amount of card

Don't overlook prior threads as this is a very common topic.  Ratio will vary depending on credit profile.

https://www.google.com/search?q=income+total+credit+site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&oq=income+total+cre...

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@takeshi74 wrote:

Don't overlook prior threads as this is a very common topic.  Ratio will vary depending on credit profile.

https://www.google.com/search?q=income+total+credit+site%3Aficoforums.myfico.com&oq=income+total+cre...

Thanks for link.. But I was just wondering about ppl on this site

Message 3 of 7
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

That link is about people on this site... those are all ppl on THIS site, that question was asked in February... did you open it and read it?  Smiley Very Happy

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kuku4koco wrote:

That link is about people on this site... those are all ppl on THIS site, that question was asked in February... did you open it and read it?  Smiley Very Happy

Lol thanks I opened and didn't really pay attention. Saw it says Google so thought it's just a search he showed me thanks

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually was asking for ppl to post what's their income the amount of total cards they have and income

Message 6 of 7
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually was asking for ppl to post what's their income the amount of total cards they have and income

Oh, well in that case... you may need to ask the question differently... I don't think ppl quite understand what it is you're asking exactly...  

I know some folks that make 200k a year and only have 3 cards and folks that make 40k a year and have 20+ cards...  

It just depends on the person and what their own credit needs, wants and goals are.  Some have more store cards, than credit cards, and vice versa.

I imagine it varies greatly from person to person.  (just like 31 flavors of ice cream Smiley Wink)

There's no right or wrong as long as you pay your bills on time. 

*** Your subject line doesn't ask anything about income just fyi.

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.