jtinfl07

Totally new here....but...SOL questions?

Hi,
I am totally new here and a bit overwhelmed with all the info.  I have been reading through for the past few days.  I am looking for that SOL on certain accounts.  I have a few CO CC's from over 4 years ago, and they apparently have been sold to these new CA's.  My balances keep going up.  I have moved to another state......is the SOL for the state the accounts were opened in or the state where I live now?  And can anyone point me in the right direction for WHERE to start to get info to have them removed....they are now reporting as new derog.

THANKS!
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

Re: Totally new here....but...SOL questions?

the difference between CRTP and SOL

state SOL

I would guess that it would go by the state that you live in BUT im not sure

We need more info, on the COs....such as dates ....important dates are DOFD -DOFA
CA  sell old accounts a lot  BUT the DOFD  does not change even though they would like us to think that they do.
jtinfl07

Looks like the DOLA is 2003.....I don't see a DOFD date on my credit report.  But I see the derog listed 3 times, the OC and 2 different CA's.  What should I do at this point?  Send a DV letter. 
Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

is your SOL past??  and have you disputed with the CRAs??
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

jtinfl07 wrote:
I don't see a DOFD date on my credit report.

Call the CRAs. They are required to store DOFD, and they are supposed to tell you if you ask.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+