cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tractor Financing

tag
tony_stewartfan20

Tractor Financing

Thinking about financing a tractor so that we can work on our land (Kubota, Bobcat, etc.). Does anyone know what acceptable scores are for tractor financing? Trying to get some ideas since I've never financed a tractor...

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tractor Financing

@tony_stewartfan20 wrote:

Thinking about financing a tractor so that we can work on our land (Kubota, Bobcat, etc.). Does anyone know what acceptable scores are for tractor financing? Trying to get some ideas since I've never financed a tractor...

I don't even know where to put this one Smiley Happy.  Moving to general credit for now just for the most generic and theoretically wide distribution of users.

Since a tractor falls under equipment, it's likely an installment loan through the manufacturer or similar, or perhaps as a business expense when it comes to farming through usual business type financing if needed.  I'm sure there's options out there, I just don't think we're going to be the best place for finding out that information since this forum traditionally deals with personal finance, and Google is likely a better bet in this instance.

May even be subsidized loans available for agricultural equipment.  

        
Message 2 of 3
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Tractor Financing

How much tractor are you looking for?

John Deere offers a consumer credit card that I think you can get if your score is in the high 600's or so...  (680 maybe?)

02/01/24 Fico 8: EX 757, EQ 803, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 760 12/16/23, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.