Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trans Union Max attempts

tag
2Bfree
Regular Contributor

Trans Union Max attempts

Have anyone every experienced the maxed attempt allowed with Trans Union? Can someone explain this to me is the max attempt for that  day, month or what?  I notice on the back of my last report from 1/14/08 it states SPECIAL MESSAGES  OTHER MESSAGES:  Input SSN has been used (008) times in the last 30 days on different inquiries, input current address has been used (008) times in the last 30 days on different inquiries.  I calledTrans Union on  2/12/08  and the  first time I call I had some differculties with the automatic system call ended, then I call back did not get to the right place, and finally I pushed "0" got a live person spoke with him about my concerns check the last of a dispute that I thought I had put in on Fri when I had checked the last of another pending dispute.  The CSR informed me that I did not have a dispute in for the acct which I had put it in on Fri.  He asked me if that was all that he could assist me on and I said yes but after hanging up I notice it was two inquiries that I needed to check their status to see if they had been removed.  I disputed them and Trans Union ask for me to mail the evident of documentation showing  the company had stated that they would notify the CRAs to remove the inquiries from my reports.  I mail the documents when I was first told three weeks ago, Trans Union claim they never received them.  This time I faxed a   copy of the first  letter,ne w  letter of the dispute, copy of the letter from the company and a coversheet. 
img src="https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/i
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.