Reply
New Member
Californiagirl
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎04-17-2007
0

Trans Union New Account Model

Can some one please clarify why TU is now coming up with a secondary score listed as N/A with the header of New Account Model. I have a TU score listed right above it.
Thanks
Regular Contributor
Bruiser
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎04-11-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model

is this for MyFico?
 
 
 
TU hates me, i wouldn't be surprised if that 2nd score is a negative for me
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice
Posts: 8,161
Registered: ‎03-25-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model



Californiagirl wrote:
Can some one please clarify why TU is now coming up with a secondary score listed as N/A with the header of New Account Model. I have a TU score listed right above it.
Thanks


Where is this new score?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani
Posts: 6,182
Registered: ‎03-29-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model

<------------- also confused. Where do you see this?
New Member
Californiagirl
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎04-17-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model

On a mortgage credit report that my loan officer pulled. Both my husband and I have all 3 scores but the additional TU that states New Account Model and the score reads as N/A.
Regular Contributor
Bruiser
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎04-11-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model

could it be the upcoming fico changes in sept?
hmm,..probably not,..but sounds interesting anyway
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Posts: 4,635
Registered: ‎03-11-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model



Californiagirl wrote:
On a mortgage credit report that my loan officer pulled. Both my husband and I have all 3 scores but the additional TU that states New Account Model and the score reads as N/A.


Could be Vantage. Could be mortgage industry scoring. Almost every industry also looks at their own variant of some scoring model.
Established Contributor
Revike
Posts: 720
Registered: ‎05-04-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model



Bruiser wrote:
could it be the upcoming fico changes in sept?
hmm,..probably not,..but sounds interesting anyway




That was my first guess when I saw this thread - that TU is computing and supplying both scores, so lenders (or at least mortgage lenders) can see how applicants' scores are affected by the new formula. Useful information if you're a mortgage lender.

Doesn't necessarily mean that TU is the September CRA, though ...
Regular Contributor
SoulSmilen
Posts: 165
Registered: ‎03-13-2007
0

Re: Trans Union New Account Model



Revike wrote:


Bruiser wrote:
could it be the upcoming fico changes in sept?
hmm,..probably not,..but sounds interesting anyway




That was my first guess when I saw this thread - that TU is computing and supplying both scores, so lenders (or at least mortgage lenders) can see how applicants' scores are affected by the new formula. Useful information if you're a mortgage lender.

Doesn't necessarily mean that TU is the September CRA, though ...

That would be a careless choice since TU is so slow at updating.. talk about wreaking havoc on the consumer finance world! LOL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}