bottlefed98

Trans Union

Hello all I pulled a copy of my Fico score from this site on 6-23-14 and found that my Trans Union information has not updated since 3-11-14. I have paid down my credit card from 90% to 30% but my score has not changed. I should noteI paid this card down in April so its been awhile. Any ideas what I can do?

Community Leader
Super Contributor
ArmyVietVet

Re: Trans Union

[ Edited ]

Sitting on the side lines listening. Same thing for me. Also noticed my USAA Credit Monitoring Service showed Trans Union as always being slow to update.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 812
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Frequent Contributor
virgo

I questioned MyFico about this and was told that they have no control when the credit bureaus get the info to them. Huh?

Shouldn't it be the other way around, they pull from the CB's?  When I told them that they were a few months behind and my bureaus have been updated for a long time, I was offerd a 5.00 discount.

I have said this before, if Fico is the end all of scoring, how can it be accurate if they do not consistantly update? 

New Contributor
04Cobra

I use USAA Credit Monitoring and TU always seems to be the last of the bunch as far as updating. Drives me nuts. 

BK7 Discharged 2/2010
TU-686 as of 11/2014

North Island Credit Union Rewards MasterCard: $10,000, Cap 1 VentureOne: $10,000, J.Crew: $9,500, T.D. Bank Omega Privilege Card: $8,000, Sallie Mae World MC: $6,000, Walmart: $5,000, Cap 1 Quicksilver: $4,000, Discover it: $3,900, Sportman's Guide: $3,100, Barclay Apple: $2,200, Best Buy MC: $2,200, Merrick Bank Visa (formerly Hooters): $2,050
Valued Contributor
takeshi74

[ Edited ]

bottlefed98 wrote:

Any ideas what I can do?

Check your TU report directly to see if it has updated.  If your TU report has changed since March (seems likely) then contact FICO.

Frequent Contributor
CreditPlay

I had this same problem last year, i directly pulled TU , It wasnt been updated either. So i contacted the creditor and it was updated in like 2 weeks... If TU is updated myfico always pulled the latest snapshot for me...  

If you dont have a TU online login or you are not eligible for a free annualreport at this time, you can always call TU rep and enquire about a particular tradeline info. Good luck!

FICO08 12/2014EQ 777TU 799EX 767

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}