Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion - 4 Report Reviews Online?

tag
masscredit
Valued Contributor

TransUnion - 4 Report Reviews Online?

I have been checking my TU CR online recently then marked a few accounts that are getting old for early exclusion. I thought I completed that process when I signed in over the weekend but I didn't save my changes at the bottom so I had to sign in again this morning to do it. I saw this message - 

This is your fourth and final review of your credit report online. You will not be able to access this credit report online again.

First, I never knew that I could view my reports by signing in to dispute something and second, I didn't know that can only be done four times. 

I'm hoping that I can sign in again later to view the results of my disputes. 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
EW800
Valued Contributor

Re: TransUnion - 4 Report Reviews Online?

If I am not mistaken, you are locked out for 30 days after the four entries, however I believe I recall reading that some have been able to call TU and get it reset earlier.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 2 of 3
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: TransUnion - 4 Report Reviews Online?

OP TransUnion is the best for removing stuff early and what not. I too have received that message before after viewing my updated credit report a few times. They do lock you out after 4 views for some reason. The only reason for me to view it a lot was too see who is soft pulling me. You can see the same info with Experian also for filing a dispute. Thats the only way I have been able to see who is soft pulling my EX report. But, EX is no where near as friendly as TU with removing anything early. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.