Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion Can't Find My File !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion Can't Find My File !!!

I just pulled my daily 3 in 1  report this morning and I had 12 collections, stuff I have never even seen, and a couple items that were deleted about six months ago.  In 2000 I had a case of identity fraud, anyways my jaw practically dropped to the floor when I saw all of this info attached to my file as I've been checking my file daily just to make sure everything remains okay because I'm going for a mortgage next year.  I then tried to pull my TransUnion report via the backdoor and received a message that they were not able to generate a report so I called TransUnion and after the reps attempted to find my report and couldn’t they transferred me to 2 different departments, special handling then investigations, well to make a long story short they were able to see that they sent me a hard copy report on 8/28/07 and got the file number from this report.  The rep told me that she would have to send a request to their maintenance department to port the data in order to rebuild my report so as of now I really don't have a report with TU but yet if I pull a 3 in one report I'm able to see all my accounts and a ton of collections that I've never seen.  Also they are listing my name incorrectly on the 3 in 1 reports.  So now TU said that it can take 3-5 days at the very least for them to find my report and they would call me back once it’s found.

Has anyone ever had this to happen ???

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.