Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion HPs (all gone)

tag
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: TransUnion HPs (all gone)

When I cheked ck today, mines appeared again with the update of scores.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 11 of 22
ddemari
Super Contributor

I pulled a new TU FICO today and all mine are gone again
Message 12 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I go from 21 to 30 TU… jerks
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had some same thing happen to me, I have Credit Karma, USAA Credit Montioring & the Captial One Credit Montioring. It deleted all the inquiries. Next day they reappeared, now there gone again. Made by score jump 20 points.
Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had some same thing happen to me, I have Credit Karma, USAA Credit Montioring & the Captial One Credit Montioring. It deleted all the inquiries. Next day they reappeared, now there gone again. Made by score jump 20 points.

Same thing happened to my Wife's TU, went from having 20 Inqs to 0. Score jumped 20 points but I assuming they will reappear as soon as everything works out the kinks.

Message 15 of 22
RonM21
Valued Contributor

The glitch is not fixed yet amd has been going on for a month or so. Many threads on here about this issue. Safe to assunme they will come back. In the meantime it is just an annoyance.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU score has jumped up and down twice so far with the zero inquiries to the 18 that I have. It's like, "Hum, which score will I have today?" lol If I were not in the garden until next year I would be greatly tempted to app on the one card I am still interested in having. Not worth it, though. 

The bigger question is: Is this from a faulty TU site or a hack? lol Just kidding!

Message 17 of 22
EW800
Valued Contributor

Has anyone heard any reports of how these coming and going HP's may be impacting creditors? I would think it would really be impacting them with fluctuating data and scores, at times from one day to the next.
Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2024: EX8: 839; EQ8: 845; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $51.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $24.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $22K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $300K+
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $20 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no HPs reporting.
Message 19 of 22
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Same here. All HPs removed and still nowhere in sight currently,

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.