Re: TransUnion Rocks!!!!

That's awesome!

I love 'em cause they're my highest scoreSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have to report a good thing that happened to me today with Transunion. Yesterday on the forum someone posted fax numbers for Transunion. I faxed over a dispute letter for my student loan that I thought was in deferrment over to Dave Wolf at Transunion.
Today I received a telephone call from his office. They called the actual creditor and helped me get the situation cleared up. They also noticed some other discrepancies on my credit report and took care of all of the items for me right over the phone. Also, re-disputed several items for me.
She was very wonderful and professional and helped me to take care of all of the "baddies" on my report. So, one CRA down with two more to go. Not sure how much my credit score has increased, but I can't wait to find out.

My TU score is just not moving at all! Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine either..cant wait to see the updated one from the baddies falling and being brough current on Student loans...
EQ 580
EXP 565
TRAN 526

Message Edited by bren39 on 07-27-2007 06:16 PM
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

trinigal wrote:
That's awesome!

I love 'em cause they're my highest scoreSmiley Wink

Me too!!!! Right now they rock!! Hopefully they will never turn on me....
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.