Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TransUnion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TransUnion

Transunion seems won't to update any new changes while EQ and EX did reported the new changes like some CC's paid off showed up there while they didn't show up in TU for the past 2 weeks. Is TU having some issues?? Glitching?? Anyone notices this on yours?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TransUnion

Thought I'd post here for ya to see the different of how TU haven't updated while EQ and EX already did. This is why I asked about TU in my first post above.

Mine Fico 8 as of yesterday shows EX - 657, TU - 649 EQ - 612
EX shows total cc $1098.00 as 30% (Credit one did reported there with new credit limit amount and other recent CC's updated too).
EQ shows total cc $1098.00 as 31% (Credit one did reported but didn't updated the new credit limit amount and other recent CC's has updated too).
TU shows total cc $1447.00 as 41% (All recent CC's haven't been updated, none. Last was April 2nd for Amazon and Macy's)

Hubby Fico 8 as of yesterday shows EX - 671, TU - 627, EQ - 630
EX shows total cc $1,151.00 as 31% (All recent CC's has been updated, only one cc hasn't been updated)
EQ shows total cc $1,151.00 as 31% (All recent CC's has been updated, only one cc hasn't been updated)
TU shows total cc $2,131.00 as 57% (All recent CC's haven't been updated none. Last was March 31st for Amazon)

Just concerning about how TU is doing with that like not updated any since April 2nd (mine) / March 31st (Hubby) while EQ and EX have been updated

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having the same issue. TU took nearly three weeks to update with my new Discover account after I opened it, and they still haven't updated with my Penfed car loan that I opened in late February. Interestingly, TU told me the other day when I called them on another matter that a lender needs to report a new account to them within 30 days of its being opened.

@Anonymous wrote:

Thought I'd post here for ya to see the different of how TU haven't updated while EQ and EX already did. This is why I asked about TU in my first post above.

Mine Fico 8 as of yesterday shows EX - 657, TU - 649 EQ - 612
EX shows total cc $1098.00 as 30% (Credit one did reported there with new credit limit amount and other recent CC's updated too).
EQ shows total cc $1098.00 as 31% (Credit one did reported but didn't updated the new credit limit amount and other recent CC's has updated too).
TU shows total cc $1447.00 as 41% (All recent CC's haven't been updated, none. Last was April 2nd for Amazon and Macy's)

Hubby Fico 8 as of yesterday shows EX - 671, TU - 627, EQ - 630
EX shows total cc $1,151.00 as 31% (All recent CC's has been updated, only one cc hasn't been updated)
EQ shows total cc $1,151.00 as 31% (All recent CC's has been updated, only one cc hasn't been updated)
TU shows total cc $2,131.00 as 57% (All recent CC's haven't been updated none. Last was March 31st for Amazon)

Just concerning about how TU is doing with that like not updated any since April 2nd (mine) / March 31st (Hubby) while EQ and EX have been updated

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

The same with me. My address change has updated on other sites; however; I have received an alarm from myfico from TransUnion. I received balance change alerts for the other two CRAs but not Transunion.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Penfed car loan payment has posted and the funds (after four days) are finally in process of being transferred from BoA, so I'm hoping TU will finally update with that account. I sent a PM to Penfed on Friday to inquire about the issue but haven't had a reply from them yet.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.