Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Credit Report..... Free...

tag
tvandine
Contributor

Transunion Credit Report..... Free...

So i'm on Transunion's website, signing in to put a dispute on a collection account to try to get it removed, ( Not Paid, Verizon), I notice that i can view my entire credit report, up to date with everything on it, more information than i've ever seen on a report before, never the less, it's free. And i can view it whenever i want.... Sure... Why not!

PS. if anyone knows or would be willing to suggest how to get a collection removed without paying, feel free to suggest.

Thanks

You don't even want to know how many cards i've got....

Credit Started May 31st, 2014 EQ:710|EX:712|TU:732 FICO:726
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Transunion Credit Report..... Free...

It's a consumer friendly feature of TU, though it may have something to do with when you last pulled your annual credit report from them.  EX at least you have to burn the freebie or pay for one, or otherwise obtain one from a denial / other options to dispute something.  Needless hassle.

        
Message 2 of 3
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion Credit Report..... Free...

@tvandine wrote:

So i'm on Transunion's website, signing in to put a dispute on a collection account to try to get it removed, ( Not Paid, Verizon), I notice that i can view my entire credit report, up to date with everything on it, more information than i've ever seen on a report before, never the less, it's free. And i can view it whenever i want.... Sure... Why not!

PS. if anyone knows or would be willing to suggest how to get a collection removed without paying, feel free to suggest.

Thanks

If the debt is valid, and yours, none of us can or would suggest anything to get it removed, even if it were possible, as that would be against the Terms of Service for this forum.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.