Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Credit Report Security questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion Credit Report Security questions

Hello,

Whenever I try to access my Transunion credit information, either by trying to pull up the free annual credit report, or using websites like creditkarma, creditsesame and Wallethub, I get 3 security questions for which all the answers are none of the above. After this stage, it either says that it can't let me access my data online, or the answers aren't accurate. I'm not sure what the issue is over here. I was able to verify myself in Creditkarma by uploading a pic of my drivers license, and all the info shown seems accurate.

Any ideas as to what can be done about this? I couldn't find any way to speak to a Transunion CSR about it

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Credit Report Security questions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

Whenever I try to access my Transunion credit information, either by trying to pull up the free annual credit report, or using websites like creditkarma, creditsesame and Wallethub, I get 3 security questions for which all the answers are none of the above. After this stage, it either says that it can't let me access my data online, or the answers aren't accurate. I'm not sure what the issue is over here. I was able to verify myself in Creditkarma by uploading a pic of my drivers license, and all the info shown seems accurate.

Any ideas as to what can be done about this? I couldn't find any way to speak to a Transunion CSR about it

Believe it or not most of the time these 'security questions' don't use info on the report you are trying to access.  They use Lexis-Nexis.  YOu can find out what they have here:

Lexis-Nexis Report Information

Good Luck!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Credit Report Security questions

That's very strange. Sucks that I actually have to mail in the request. Still, I guess I'll give it a try. Thanks for the info!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.