cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Has removed all 10 Inquries!! No idea why, But I'm Happy.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion Has removed all 10 Inquries!! No idea why, But I'm Happy.

So I have been wondering for the past week why my Fako Credit Karma score went up from 656 to 731 and my real Fico score went from 698 to finally the 700 tier, I have a 702 now, very happy I have enterd the 700 club for the first time since rebuilding for the last year and a half. So I finally figured out why. I just logged into credit Karma and received my weekly update, and it showed all of my 10 inquries removed as of today. Wait what!!!!! I was dumbfounded. I have no idea why they would remove every single inquiry on my report. I never asked for removals, because most were suppose to fall off in 2018. I am baffled. Even my newly updated myFICO transunion report from the 10th of June has no inquiries. I don't know what is going on, but I'll take it. Now my Experian and Equifax inquiry reports still have the same  inquiries. Wish they would disappear too like Transunions. I hope Transunion isn't having a computer glitch, lol. Anyone have ideas as to how it happened? I have a list of all the inquiries removed below. Thanks for any input.

Since your last update on Jun 4, 2016, 10 inquiries have been removed from your credit report.
Lender Industry Inquiry Date Reported By
BRCLYSBANKDE Bank May 8, 2016 TransUnion
BRCLYSBANKDE Bank Nov 22, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/AMAZON Bank Nov 20, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/LOWES National Credit Cards/Airlines Oct 23, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/WALMRT National Credit Cards/Airlines Aug 28, 2015 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Aug 27, 2015 TransUnion
CHASE CARD Bank Jul 26, 2015 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Mar 11, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/JCP National Credit Cards/Airlines Nov 3, 2014 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Oct 30, 2014 TransUnion

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
thummel
Established Contributor

Re: Transunion Has removed all 10 Inquries!! No idea why, But I'm Happy.

There has been a glitch going on with transunion lately where all your inquires just disappear. But they will return unfortunately.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that sucks Smiley Sad Let me enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

Message 3 of 10
pdxmike
Regular Contributor

Freeze EQ and EX and do some apps! 😂
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been holding off on Apping for a new card since last year. I am hoping to get CSP sometime in the future, that is my main goal. But I know they check Experian. And that's my lowest score. As of yet, I have no Prequals on Chases site. Very tempting suggestion. I've never frozen my reports. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I have been wondering for the past week why my Fako Credit Karma score went up from 656 to 731 and my real Fico score went from 698 to finally the 700 tier, I have a 702 now, very happy I have enterd the 700 club for the first time since rebuilding for the last year and a half. So I finally figured out why. I just logged into credit Karma and received my weekly update, and it showed all of my 10 inquries removed as of today. Wait what!!!!! I was dumbfounded. I have no idea why they would remove every single inquiry on my report. I never asked for removals, because most were suppose to fall off in 2018. I am baffled. Even my newly updated myFICO transunion report from the 10th of June has no inquiries. I don't know what is going on, but I'll take it. Now my Experian and Equifax inquiry reports still have the same  inquiries. Wish they would disappear too like Transunions. I hope Transunion isn't having a computer glitch, lol. Anyone have ideas as to how it happened? I have a list of all the inquiries removed below. Thanks for any input.

Since your last update on Jun 4, 2016, 10 inquiries have been removed from your credit report.
Lender Industry Inquiry Date Reported By
BRCLYSBANKDE Bank May 8, 2016 TransUnion
BRCLYSBANKDE Bank Nov 22, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/AMAZON Bank Nov 20, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/LOWES National Credit Cards/Airlines Oct 23, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/WALMRT National Credit Cards/Airlines Aug 28, 2015 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Aug 27, 2015 TransUnion
CHASE CARD Bank Jul 26, 2015 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Mar 11, 2015 TransUnion
SYNCB/JCP National Credit Cards/Airlines Nov 3, 2014 TransUnion
CAP ONE Bank Oct 30, 2014 TransUnion

They'll be back.

Unfortunately Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happened to me too, down to 0 inq. It is a TU glitch and will reflect soon enough. My FAKO for Credit Karma went up 31 points last week when I looked at it. My real score is obviously lower, but the INQ will be back.

Message 7 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Yes, they'll all be back. As far as when TU will finally fix this...who knows.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes. My TU inquiries have been disappearing off and on for a few weeks. Last night, they were gone again. For the first time in my life, since I started credit, I reached the 700 club. Mine went from 688 to 700.😊

I took a snapshot of that, and reordered my credit report. Because you better believe me, once those inquiries show up again, your score will take a hit. Mine dropped 12 points last time.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Maybe its a return to B*. Ive noticed that most of the posters have daily pullers from wallethub, savvymoney etc...

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.