Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion New Monitoring

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Transunion New Monitoring

Purchased new subscription for Credit Monitoring for Transunion....

Is the Refresh my report option still available???? The new site is so redesigned I do not see the option. Anyone have experience with this? I need a good credit monitoring subscription what are you guys suggestions? What do you use for the bureau unlimited pulls. 

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: Transunion New Monitoring

I don't think any of the unlimited subs are truly unlimited. EQ, EX and TU direct plans all restrict to one per 24 hours. So they should call it up to 31 reports per month plan but unlimited sounds better and I doubt most pull daily anyway lol

Message 2 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

Is the Refresh my report option still available???? The new site is so redesigned I do not see the option. Anyone have experience with this? I need a good credit monitoring subscription what are you guys suggestions? What do you use for the bureau unlimited pulls. 

Yes. on the left side middle arounf the middle of the page it says how old your recent report is and a button to refresh.

I'm not very happy with their new layout personally.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

I don't think any of the unlimited subs are truly unlimited. EQ, EX and TU direct plans all restrict to one per 24 hours. So they should call it up to 31 reports per month plan but unlimited sounds better and I doubt most pull daily anyway lol

You would be surprised Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Thanks,

I did notice Exp and Eq is limited to 24 hours and I guess TU is also...

Well It says my CR is 1 day old.. but there is no refresh button does that mean my 24hours has not passed? Because I refreshed report yesterday at 1PM CST 

Message 5 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@mxp114 wrote:

You would be surprised Smiley Very Happy

+1

Message 6 of 19
RSCo
Established Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:

New site?? I've been running my reports daily for years and I still see the same ole poorly designed site..  What new site?  I go to truecredit.com everyday.. is there another transunion site?

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 7 of 19
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

New site?? I've been running my reports daily for years and I still see the same ole poorly designed site..  What new site?  I go to truecredit.com everyday.. is there another transunion site?

+1

I get the same old ugly format!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 8 of 19
Rackham94
Established Contributor

You should be able to clear Cookies and Cache and see the new site try logging in using Transunion.com maybe? It just updated last night.

Message 9 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@RSCo wrote:

@Rackham94 wrote:

Transunion.com

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.